I was inspired by Lesley Carter from Bucket List Publications to make a (small) bucket list for the remainder of 2012. There’s so much I still want to do in Life, but I’m restricting this bucket list to Lotro.
So, what DO I want to do this remainder of 2012? Let’s see.
- Reach level 20 with all my characters (I’ve got about 15 of them right now, most still in a beginning stage)
- Start Crafting on all characters
- Set up a Crafting Guide for for the apprentice rank of each profession
- Have a deluxe Elven house with Sheherezi on the Nimrodel server. Yep, she’s a Hobbit, but she loves the Elven environment.
- Do the Skirmish Tutorial and the two free skirmishes once with at least one character.
- Save enough Turbine Points to be able to buy 2 quest packs, a Cook Guild access for Sheherezi (After all, she is now a Westfold Master Cook) and enough Wardrobe space so that both Shriya and Sheherezi can have at least one complete outfit.
- 1 Complete outfit for Sheherezi, fitting either her guardian class or her profession as a cook.
- 1 Complete outfit for Shriya as a Hunter
- 1 Complete outfit for Saeliyagil as either a Scholar or a Loremaster
- Participate in the Summer/Harvest festival with Shriya, Sheherezi and Saeliyagil
Is this too much? Perhaps. On the other hand, I like a challenge and several things of the above seem doable. If I manage to do it all, I’ll be extremely happy!
Do you have a bucket list for Lotro? If so, what is on your list? Share it here!