After this week’s cancellation of the maintenance, there’s now gonna be a maintenance on November 5th. All game servers will be off line. Wiki and forums will remain up, but it is possible you won’t be able to log in.
Downtime Game servers is from:
- EST: 06:00 AM – 12:00 PM (GMT-5)
- CST: 05:00 AM – 11:00 AM (GMT-6)
- MST: 04:00 AM – 10:00 AM (GMT-7)
- PST: 03:00 AM – 09:00 AM (GMT-8)
- GMT: 11:00 AM till 17:00 PM
- UK: 11:00 AM till 17:00 PM (GMT+0)
- CET Netherlands, Belgium, etc): 12:00 AM till 18:00 PM (GMT+1)
- EET (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Finland, etc): 13:00 PM till 19:00 AM (GMT+2)
- India Time Zone: 16:30 PM – 22:30 PM (GMT +5.5)
- Japan Time Zone: 20:00 PM – 02:00 AM (November 6th) (GMT +9)
- Singapore Timezone: 19:00 PM – 01:00 AM (November 6tht) (GMT +8)
- China: 19:00 PM – 01:00 AM (November 6tht) (GMT +8)
- AWST: 19:00 PM – 01:00 AM (November 6tht) (GMT+8)
- ACST: 20:30 PM – 02:30 AM (November 6tht)(GMT +9,5)
- AEST: 21:00 AM – 03:00 AM (November 6tht) (GMT +10)
Well, no update, but a long, very long maintenance instead. I wonder what the heck they’re going to do that it’s taking so long. Perhaps they should do it like it’s done with Puzzle Pirates, a reboot of the servers around midnight every week, I believe. The reboot took about half and hour and maintenance for 6 hours was never needed…. Such a big difference!
What will you do during the update?