Like I said earlier, I’ve started backing up plaer created guides. Here’s the next batch of guides I’ve backed up. Remember, if you’d like one of the guides, just fill out the contact form. Let me know which guide(s) you’d like and I’ll send it to you!
New back ups:
- A Strategy Guide to Integrated Voice-Chat (brought to you by Gamespy)
- Chicken Session Guide by Lorr
- Echoes of the Dead LI Changes by Arbalister
- Legendary Items Guide by Pyroburn
- Guide to the alias and shortcut commands by Imayo, Xero852, Drazulfel, tgecho, Magnarr
- Legendary Book Guide by magistermarchetti
- Task System Guide by ?
- Tasks by level by Galuhad
- Thaingrim’s Guide to Money in LOTRO by seyahat
Some of these guides might be (slightly) outdated, but I thought I’d back them up anyway. You never know how or when they’ll come in handy. And some are, even though a bit outdated, still very useful!
There were guides I didn’t back up. To me they weren’t useful or interesting. Mind you, that’s my personal opinion! Just to be complete, these are the guides I didn’t back up:
- Cosmetics Guide by Cithryth: I have used and am still using Hymne’s Blog and Starry’s Blog for examples for outfits and they have excellent guides on cosmetics. So… I didn’t need this cosmetic guide.
- Crafting Quest Guide (Low-Level, Crafted Item Collection Quests): This hasn’t been updated in about three years. I’ll just find the quests myself 🙂
- Doldaegrs Guide to Leveling: Well, another 20 levels have been added and it hasn’t been updated in about three years. Since I don’t have any access to any of the non-free areas, this is a guide I really don’t need yet. And with a leveling guide I’d look for a more extensive guide than this one.
- Gated Travel Routes Guide
- Legendary weapon and item setup guide for champion
- Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Walkthrough
- Party Games to Play in Middle Earth
- Rise of Isengard FAQ by Seedley
- Solo Leveling Guide
- Solo Quests for Level 35 to 40
- The Hobo’s Guide to Money-Making
- The Middle Earth Adventurer’s Guide to Quest Packs (or which one to buy when)
This was part VI of the backup. I’ll do a few more today and list them here. The rest comes tomorrow.