You know Murphy’s Law? I don’t know if the world of Middle-Earth knows it, but Turbine definitely knows it! While the patch and login issues still haven’t been solved, a new problem has arised:
The Rescue in Cuthbald’s Farm
It’s so bad they actually had to lock the quest! Somehow I’m glad all my characters are still in the starting areas.
Let’s review the impications of update 11:
- Patch server can’t be reached on a regular basis, causing clients not to be updated and people not being able to play the game
- Login issues with the client, causing people not to be able to play the game without a workaround
- The Play button in the launcher problem which causes people not to be able to play the game without a workaround
- Infinite Cowbell during mounted combat (So glad I don’t have mounted combat yet!)
- Major Ballad – Healing does not crit when in Melody stance. Right… this is not good!
- The quest Scylfig: Celebration Feast is not currently available to players. Mind you, this is a quest from a new area as it turns out. It’s only just been released and it’s already not working?
Right now Turbine doesn’t know yet when the above problems will be fixed. I can see another update coming which fixes all these problems, but putting a timestamp on this update is impossible as it seems. I wonder how many more problems will arise and how many of these problems were already known on the Bullroarer server and simply not fixed before sending out this update. You’d think they’d fix the already known problems before they release the update to all servers, right? Apparently not.
I wonder why they didn’t fix the things they already knew from the Bullroarer server. Any ideas, anyone?
- The update brings loads of problems….. (lotroadventures.wordpress.com)
- Lotro Client update & Hobbit Presents (lotroadventures.wordpress.com)