- Expansion Quests: Choose a LOTRO Expansion Quest from the LOTRO Store and continue the journey to defeat the endless evil that runs rampant through Middle-earth!
Old prices 695 – 1495 TP, now with discount 487 – 1047 TP. Now this is very tempting, but I’m keeping my TP’s for now. These packs are all for characters with level 51+ and mine are nowhere near that with the highest level character (Sheherezi) now at level 29. I’m taking a stand and not buying these questpacks. And….. I don’t want the questpacks, but I want the Expansionpacks! These include much more, like character slots, classes and more. And that’s what I want. Hmmm… Still got a lot of work to do. Eriador Bundle is the first I really, really, really want to buy.
- Rohan: Over 400 quests & deeds for levels 75-85
- Moria: Over 350 quests, seven full fellowship instances (Dark Delvings, Fil Gashan, Skûmfil, The Sixteenth Hall, The Forges of Khazad-dûm, The Grand Stair, and The Forgotten Treasury), and two 12-person raids (Dâr Narbugud and The Vile Maw) for levels 51 – 60
- Mirkwood: Over 150 quests, 3 three-person instances (Dungeons of Dol Guldur, Sword-hall of Dol Guldur, Warg-pens of Dol Guldur), one full fellowship instance (Sammath Gûl), and one 12-person raid (Barad Guldur) for levels 61 – 65
- Isengard: Over 375 quests and over 40 deeds for levels 66-75
Besides the above, you can also buy certain Experience items (no, not the item which stops your experience!) for sale with a 30% discount.
And last but not least, and this one’s for all you crafters out there, there’s a store sample as always.
Using this object provides players with a 100% bonus to crafting experience gains. This effect will last for 10 minutes. Affects all Cook, Jeweller, Metalsmith, Scholar, Tailor, Weaponsmith, and Woodworker recipes. 1 use.
Hmmm, I might get this one. It’s not suitable for all characters. After all, those who write the guides, won’t use this, but it can be interesting for other characters. I think it can be interesting to get it for Sheherezi. Allthough she’s maxed her Cooking profession right, I hope Helm’s Deep gives another Crafting update with a new level. It took me a whole day to level her farming and cooking from Westfold to Eastemnet, so anything that shortens that time is interesting!