Merric & Goldenstar decided to let CSTM go out with a BANG and they’ve organized three give away actions! Let them know how you feel about the end of CSTM in the following actions:
- Going Out With a Bang – 5,000 Turbine Points Giveaway
1 lucky person wins a code for 5,000 Turbine Points
- Going Out With a Bang – Riders of Rohan Legendary Edition Giveaway
2 lucky people can win this package. It includes:
- 2,000 Turbine Points
- The Steed of the Eastemnet
- Armour of the Eastemnet
- Friend of the Mark Title
- 6th Inventory Bag
- Crystal of Remembrance
- Exclusive Rohan Content
- Going Out With a Bang – Complete LOTRO Experience Giveaway
3 lucky people can win this! The list for this package is way, way, way too long to include here. I’ll keep it at:
- Triple Pack Code including Moria, Mirkwood and Isengard Expansions
- Riders of Rohan Pre-order Code
- Code for 1,000 Turbine Points
Now this is a complete package I’d love, love, love to win!
It is very sad to see the site go, but it’s understandable. I hope we’ll still hear from them in the future through other ways. They won’t leave the game, so if you’re on Landroval, you might catch them there!
Personally, I hope Turbine will do something for both Merric & Goldenstar to thank you for all of these years of excellent podcasts and more. I remember someone suggested Turbine should give Merric & Goldenstar in-game titles as a remembrance. What would you like to see for them to remember CSTM? How about some kind of remembrance statue close to Mordor? Or Bounders who are somehow referring to CSTM? Or something else perhaps?
With 200 Podcasts, loads of guides and so many other fun things, CSTM will always be in our memories.
- Lotro looses a great blog!: CSTM to End with Episode 200 (lotroadventures.wordpress.com)
- A Casual Stroll to Mordor ending after 200 episodes (massively.joystiq.com)