Cordovan has announced a scheduled server downtime for next tomorrow:
The LOTRO Game Servers will be brought down on Wednesday, July 24th from 6:00 – 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) for an update to the game. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you back in the game soon! Patch notes will be available during the downtime.
This is no update for the forums yet. That will be probably by the end of this month.
Here’s a nice short video from Sapience talking about update 11.2
Game worlds are unavailable at the following times:
- EST: 06:00 AM – 11:00 AM (GMT-4)
- CST: 05:00 AM – 10:00 AM (GMT-5)
- MST: 04:00 AM – 09:00 AM (GMT-6)
- PST: 03:00 AM – 08:00 AM (GMT-7)
- GMT: 10:00 AM till 15:00 PM
- UK: 11:00 AM till 16:00 PM (GMT+1)
- CET Netherlands, Belgium, etc): 12:00 AM till 17:00 PM (GMT+2)
- EET (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Finland, etc): 13:00 AM till 18:00 PM (GMT+3)
- India Time Zone: 15:30 PM – 20:30 PM (GMT +5.5)
- Japan Time Zone: 20:00 PM – 01:00 AM (July 25th) (GMT +9)
- Singapore Timezone: 19:00 PM – 00:00 PM (GMT +8)
- China: 19:00 PM – 00:00 PM (GMT +8)
- AWST: 19:00 PM – 00:00 PM (GMT+8)
- ACST: 20:30 PM – 01:30 AM (July 25th) (GMT +9,5)
- AEST: 21:00 PM – 02:00 AM (July 25th) (GMT +10)
Once the Release notes have been posted, I will let you know the important changes!
If I’m correct, the Summer Festival will be active once this update is complete. I hope they’ll have some bugs fixed as well (at least for those in higher level areas, since I’m not experiencing a lot of major bugs). I’m nowhere near ready for the festival, since I’ve been spending my time working on a TP Grind Guide for the Shire, but I’ll have a lot fun nonetheless. And what are YOU going to do? Will you participate in the Summer Festival?
And how will you spend the down time?