Like I promised earlier, here are the release notes:
Update 11.2 Release Notes
Of Special Note
We’d like to thank the Player Council for their assistance with the design and pricing the Advanced Riding Skill.: This is a new item. Goldenstar reported about it earlier! Apparently it’s indeed now live in the store, like she suspected. For all free players reading this: Go for the Journeyman Trait if you really want to spend your TP’s on that! The journeyman riding trait is for ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE characters on your account! Granted, it’s pricy, but it might be worth it.
- Under a specific combination of Options the launcher would attempt to launch infinite clients.: Yes, this solves the problem I posted earlier! This means I can now stay logged in in the launcher and select a new world for my TP farming character! So much easier then having to quite the game!
- Account status should now display in the correct language.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the launcher to lock up when selecting “about”.
- Selecting ‘Enter last-played world’ should now correctly log you in to your last played world.: Nice! This means I don’t necessarily have to select the world everytime I logg in!
- Selecting ‘Minimize the launcher to only the system tray’ should now correctly minimize the launcher.
- The turbine launcher logo should be correct now.
- Double-clicking the name of a world should now correctly launch the game.
- The option to start the launcher at machine startup has been added to the Mac client.
- Resolved an issue with that Mac Launcher that would cause an update error to occur when patching up.
- Starting with Update 11, players who hadn’t logged in since Marks and Medallions were made an Account currency would not get those currencies converted properly. The problem should be fixed and the Marks and Medallions should be correctly added to the account pool on next login.
- In Update 11.1 to prevent exploits, we prevented all advancement of quests by talking to an NPC while you are in combat. This caused some difficulties in certain instances, so you will now be allowed to advance a quest up to the last objective while in combat by talking to an NPC, but you still will not be able to finish the quest until you leave combat.
- Addle and Improved Addle’s cooldown has been increased to 20s, up from 15s.
- Fixed a bug with Hunter Tracking Skills that was preventing the tracking arrow from drawing at the edge of the radar screen for a tracked monster which is currently off the radar screen.: Ah, and here I was thinking I hadn’t looked properly at the radar! It never occured it might have been a bug. I’m glad it’s solved 🙂
- The Alerts Window now remembers its last position on the screen when you log out.: Didn’t it do that already? Or am I mixing it up with the alert panel?
- You can no longer specify a password for the ‘glff’ user channel.
- Unread mail will now remain in your inbox for 42 days instead of 14.: Good news for when you’re on a holiday. It will rarily happen you’re on a holiday for 6 weeks….
- Read mail will remain in your inbox for 7 days instead of 2.: Phew. That’s a relief 🙂 Now I have a little time to make room in my inventory or vault when I discover I don’t have enough room for that.
- Stances have been converted to toggle skills. They should function identically to how they used to, except now the game will remember what stance you were in when dismounting, and will re-apply it when you re-mount.
- The Free People’s Insignias no longer incorrectly state they can only be used out of combat.
- The +20% Mount Speed buff will now be suppressed in the Ettenmoors
Instances, Skirmishes & Raids
Flight to the Lonely Mountain
- Challenge requirement reduced from 100 mobs to 80
- Wildermore: Fallows – They Deserve a Better Fate is now an auto-bestow quest when entering Garnoth’s Farm, and is now finished with Gárwig instead of Cyneberg.
- Players who completed the Wildermore deeds prior to all rewards being enabled in 11.1 should now receive approproate credit for deed completions.
- Level 1 to 10 armour for heavy armour wearing classes from Hobbit Presents should now be correctly marked as heavy armour.
- The Red-painted Skeleton Steed from locked lootboxes is now account bound.
Well, that’s it. What do you all think? Were you hoping or looking for something else?