Like earlier stated in the release notes, there were some problem with the Helm’s Deep expansion. Sapience announced a HOTFIX for today. I don’t know if all known issues will be fixed today! but here’s the announcement and the accompanying world times.
The LOTRO servers will be brought down on Friday, November 22th from 7:00AM – 10:00AM Eastern time (-5 GMT) for a hotfix to the game.
Also, this known issue will be fixed. Keep this in mind!:
Opening a Housing Chest will cause Unique items inside of it to disappear. Players should not open their Housing Chests for now. This issue will be fixed in the next game update. Players affected by this issue do not need to contact Customer Support.
It’s good I have all my cooking and farming stuff in my vault and my inventory instead of my house chests! Cause today I want to work on my cooking and farming!
Start Downtime Game servers is from:
- EST: 07:00 AM – 10:00 AM (GMT-5)
- CST: 06:00 AM – 09:00 AM(GMT-6)
- MST: 05:00 AM – 08:00 AM(GMT-7)
- PST: 04:00 AM – 07:00 (GMT-8)
- South America:
- Argentina: 09:00 AM – 12:00 AM (GMT-3)
- GMT: 12:00 AM – 15:oo PM
- UK: 12:00 AM – 15:oo PM(GMT+0)
- CET Netherlands, Belgium, etc): 13:00 PM – 16:00 PM (GMT+1)
- EET (Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Finland, etc): 14:00 PM – 17:00 PM (GMT+2)
- India Time Zone: 17:30 PM – 20:30 PM (GMT +5.5)
- Japan Time Zone: 21:00 PM – 00:00 PM (midnight) (GMT +9)
- Singapore Timezone: 20:00 PM – 23:00 PM (GMT +8)
- China: 20:00 PM – 23:00 PM (GMT +8)
- AWST: 20:00 PM- 23:00 PM (GMT+8)
- ACST: 21:30 PM – 00:30 AM (November 23rd) (GMT +9,5)
- AEST: 22:00 PM – 01:00 AM (November 23rd) (GMT +10)
So, what will you do during these three hours of downtime?